Getting a job as a NP is SO different than getting one as a nurse.
This week I had my friend Amanda from The Resume Rx on to answer the top questions I got about starting the NP job process.
There are SO many things we could talk about! I’d love to have her back again for more conversations.
In this video, we covered:
- 1:25 – Where does a newly graduating NP even start?
- 4:15 – What steps to take after taking boards?
- 6:43 – DEA? NPI? What does that even mean?
- 7:40 – When to start applying for a job?
- 9:30 – What is credentialing and how long does that take?
- 10:50 – Is it even appropriate to reach out to offices with everything happening around COVID19?
- 15:34 – Advice for people who have already been looking for awhile?
- 20:10 – How interviews will change with COVID19 and the “one-way” interview
- 24:57 – How to learn more & Amanda’s free upcoming class: Oversaturation Isn’t the Problem: 3 Mistakes Keeping You From Your Dream NP Job April 22nd – Sign up here >>
Check it out here 👇
(FYI: to slow down the audio speed, hit the gear symbol in the bottom right corner and change it to .75x or .5x. Closed captions are also located at the bottom R hand corner of the video.)
Once you’ve watched, I’d love to hear from you.
Leave me a comment with any other questions you have.
Thanks so much for watching. Hang in there, and I’ll see you soon.