Do you ever find yourself spending an ENTIRE 20 minute visit getting a history alone?
And even with all that time, you still leave the room and feel like you didn’t even get the info you needed?
In this week’s video I’m sharing my top tips for not only a FASTER history, but also more accurate– so you can take great care of your patients, save time and quite honestly, health care dollars.
- My top tip to keep your patient visits moving
- Potential pitfalls of where you could be missing info (and how to ask questions to get the answers you’re looking for)
- The most important question to ask to save you TONS of time in each visit
Check it out here 👇
Other videos I mentioned:
- How to Make a Plan of Care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRAbE…
- New Nurse Practitioner Visit Routines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3DW…
- Time-Saving Tips for New Nurse Practitioners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZn2P…
Once you’ve watched, I’d love to hear from you.
Leave me a comment with what you can bring back to your practice, or other things you do to get a fast, accurate patient history.
Be sure to share your thought directly in the comments, no links or videos as they may be removed.
Thanks so much for watching. Hang in there, and I’ll see you soon.