Cellulitis Skin Infection & Erysipelas for New Nurse PractitionersSep 01, 2020
⭐️ CME Opportunity for this podcast below ⭐️
When it comes to cellulitis, there’s a lot to think about. Most of the new nurse practitioners that I mentor have the textbook knowledge and the clinical judgment, but there are a few steps to connect the dots in real world practice.
Cellulitis & Erysipelas in Primary Care
In this video, you’ll learn:
- The clinical manifestations to watch out for (and red flags)
- How to know who to keep outpatient vs send to the ER
- What factors to keep in mind with your decision-making
- The real world picture of managing someone with cellulitis & erysipelas
Check it out here:
(FYI: to slow down the audio speed, hit the gear symbol in the bottom right corner and change it to .75x or .5x. Closed captions are also located at the bottom right hand corner of the video.)
🎉 CME opportunity available for this video!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on this CME link: https://earnc.me/nFDhkp Sign up for $10 for this video episode.
2. Answer 2 reflective “nudges” AKA questions about what you learned and how it applies to your practice
3. Earn 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit! You can download your credits when you’re ready to use them (applicable for AANP, ANCC, and NCCPA certifications!)
This is a 3-month pilot program to see if this is something that would serve our nurse practitioners and physician associates going forward! To learn more about how you can access these CME opportunities, go to: https://info.cmefy.com The CME experience for The Real World NP Podcast, Youtube Channel, and Blog posts is powered by CMEfy - a seamless way for busy clinician learners to discover Internet Point-of-Care Learning opportunities that reward AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Learn more at http://about.cmefy.com/cme-info
Cellulitis & Erysipelas Cheat Sheet
If you'd like a cheat sheet that goes with this video, you can find it inside the Digital NP Binder. Purchase your copy here!