Clinical Interview Questions for New Nurse PractitionersAug 10, 2021
⭐️ CME Opportunity for this video below ⭐️
Some people love doing interviews. 🦄
Most people don’t.
And why would they? When you're being interviewed, you're literally being put on the spot and questioned about what you know and how you would respond...and then being judged for it.
But let’s hold on a second. While that is ~technically~ true, there’s another way to look at it. A way that is less stress-inducing.
How to Answer Clinical Interview Questions for New NPs
In this week’s video, I talk about my approach to clinical interviews.
- The most important thing to communicate to interviewers
- How to demonstrate your approach to patient care
- And why you really don’t need to be a walking textbook to have a great interview
Check it out here:
Also, check out Amanda Guarniere at The Resume RX — she specializes in helping nurse practitioners navigate the job market.
🎉 CME opportunity available for this video!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on this CME link: https://earnc.me/Qbue0y Sign up for $10 for this video episode.
2. Answer 2 reflective “nudges” AKA questions about what you learned and how it applies to your practice
3. Earn 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit! You can download your credits when you’re ready to use them (applicable for AANP, ANCC, and NCCPA certifications!)
This is a 3-month pilot program to see if this is something that would serve our nurse practitioners and physician associates going forward! To learn more about how you can access these CME opportunities, go to: https://info.cmefy.com
The CME experience for The Real World NP Podcast, Youtube Channel, and Blog posts is powered by CMEfy - a seamless way for busy clinician learners to discover Internet Point-of-Care Learning opportunities that reward AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Learn more at http://about.cmefy.com/cme-info
SUPPORT & EDUCATION, WITHOUT THE FLUFF
Get these weekly video & podcast episodes delivered to your inbox.
Becoming a skillful NP is a marathon, not a sprint. The Real World NP team is here to help guide you and support you along the way, with relevant, concise weekly bite-sized clinical pearls & practice tips.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.