Vaginitis Differential & Treatment in Primary careMay 17, 2020
⭐️ CME Opportunity for this video below ⭐️
How do you know the difference between different types of vaginitis? It can feel really complicated, but there are a few simple tools that can make it easier to diagnose.
I usually recommend a “first pass” approach, starting with the most common diagnoses, and after that moving to the laundry list of other possible differentials.
Diagnosing & Treating Vaginitis in Primary Care
In this video you’ll learn:
- The top differentials to vaginitis in primary care
- Pearls and pitfalls of history taking, diagnosis and treatment
- The simple tools and tests to help differentiate between the different types
- The first line treatments and caveats to consider
Check it out here 👇
(FYI: to slow down the audio speed, hit the gear symbol in the bottom right corner and change it to .75x or .5x. Closed captions are also located at the bottom R hand corner of the video.)
Vaginitis Management Cheat Sheet
This episode comes with a cheat sheet! Get your cheat sheet here.
🎉 CME opportunity available for this video!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on this CME link: https://earnc.me/yBbjCW Sign up for $10 for this video episode.
2. Answer 2 reflective “nudges” AKA questions about what you learned and how it applies to your practice
3. Earn 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit! You can download your credits when you’re ready to use them (applicable for AANP, ANCC, and NCCPA certifications!)
This is a 3-month pilot program to see if this is something that would serve our nurse practitioners and physician associates going forward! To learn more about how you can access these CME opportunities, go to: https://info.cmefy.com
The CME experience for The Real World NP Podcast, Youtube Channel, and Blog posts is powered by CMEfy - a seamless way for busy clinician learners to discover Internet Point-of-Care Learning opportunities that reward AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Learn more at http://about.cmefy.com/cme-info