Diabetes med management can be overwhelming!
So many options. It's hard to know which one to choose, the risks & benefits of each.
In this recorded, live 2-hour workshop, I'll be covering the algorithm of management for non-insulin medications according to the AACE 2020 Diabetes guidelines.
- What comes first, second, third, etc
- The profiles of each med choice, when to choose them
- Risks, benefits, side effects of each class
- SO MANY Pearls of Practice
- Example patient cases to apply your learning
- Medication cheat sheets and downloads
“⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great review and summary! Tools and resources are awesome!"
2-hour Diabetes Medication Class
- Foundations for medication management for patients with diabetes
- Medication recommendations according to AACE Comprehensive Diabetes Management guidelines
- When to choose, when not to choose
- Pearls of practice and some example patient cases.
Medication Cheat Sheets
Covering the primary non-insulin medications in primary care AND the slide presentation with extra pearls and tips.
The Diabetes Medication Workshop is for primary care providers only, taking care of non-pregnant adults (no pediatric or OB caveats discussed here).
“The straight-forward, to the point facts are all useful for practice. Effective, informative and practical”
When you invest in products through Real World NP, you're also creating meaningful change for the earth, our communities and our future.
A portion of all profits are donated to the Sierra Club Foundation to fight climate change and the Southern Poverty Law Center to fight hate and teach tolerance.