Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Pearls for New Grad NPsFeb 25, 2020
⭐️ CME Opportunity for this video below ⭐️
Atopic dermatitis can SO painful for patients and their families. It can feel frustrating for both the patients and providers when they keep coming back without getting any better.
I got to chat with a pediatric dermatologist and added a TON of clinical pearls to my arsenal of "real world" NP knowledge-- which I'm sharing with you in this week's video.
Managing Atopic Dermatitis in Primary Care
- What treatment actually works, especially when they've told you they've "tried everything"
- What skincare to recommend, which steroids, and what unconventional treatments can help keep flares at bay
- Answers to popular questions these days: who actually needs food allergy testing, to bathe or not to bathe, and more
Download the cheat sheet below this video 👇
(FYI: to slow down the audio speed, hit the gear symbol in the bottom right corner and change it to .75x or .5x. Closed captions are also located at the bottom R hand corner of the video.)
Atopic Dermatitis Management Cheat Sheet
This episode comes with a cheat sheet to keep at your desk for quick reference! Download your cheat sheet here.
🎉 CME opportunity available for this video!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on this CME link: https://earnc.me/Ok4JBV Sign up for $10 for this video episode.
2. Answer 2 reflective “nudges” AKA questions about what you learned and how it applies to your practice
3. Earn 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit! You can download your credits when you’re ready to use them (applicable for AANP, ANCC, and NCCPA certifications!)
This is a 3-month pilot program to see if this is something that would serve our nurse practitioners and physician associates going forward! To learn more about how you can access these CME opportunities, go to: https://info.cmefy.com
The CME experience for The Real World NP Podcast, Youtube Channel, and Blog posts is powered by CMEfy - a seamless way for busy clinician learners to discover Internet Point-of-Care Learning opportunities that reward AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Learn more at http://about.cmefy.com/cme-info