Red Flags When Looking For Jobs | Nurse PractitionersApr 29, 2020
⭐️ CME Opportunity for this video below ⭐️
Back again with Amanda from The Resume Rx, talking about the top RED FLAGS to look out for in job postings, interviews and contracts for new nurse practitioners.
Red Flags to know about for nurse practitioners
- Job postings and job descriptions
- Interview questions that should and should not be asked
- Informations that you can disclose during the interviews
- Contracts and offers
For more help on your job search, join Amanda for the Dream Job Road Map for New Nurse Practitioners!! Check it out here.
If you're looking for more resume help, download your free NP resume template here.
(FYI: to slow down the audio speed, hit the gear symbol in the bottom right corner and change it to .75x or .5x. Closed captions are also located at the bottom R corner of the video.)
🎉 CME opportunity available for this video!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on this CME link: https://earnc.me/D9xch6 Sign up for $10 for this video episode.
2. Answer 2 reflective “nudges” AKA questions about what you learned and how it applies to your practice
3. Earn 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit! You can download your credits when you’re ready to use them (applicable for AANP, ANCC, and NCCPA certifications!)
This is a 3-month pilot program to see if this is something that would serve our nurse practitioners and physician associates going forward! To learn more about how you can access these CME opportunities, go to: https://info.cmefy.com
The CME experience for The Real World NP Podcast, Youtube Channel, and Blog posts is powered by CMEfy - a seamless way for busy clinician learners to discover Internet Point-of-Care Learning opportunities that reward AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).™ Learn more at http://about.cmefy.com/cme-info
If you liked this post, also check out: